A. M. Phillip Agritech Ltd (Forfar) is recruiting for an Agricultural Parts Assistant for our busy parts department.
The role is office based and would require knowledge and experience in the ordering of parts, client customer service, allocation of items to the shop floor and a good understanding of the whole stores/parts department environment.
Areas of responsibility:
* Meeting and greeting customers coming into the Parts department
* Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment
* Checking in parts deliveries
* Managing parts stock
* Building & Maintaining supplier relationships
* Assisting the health-check process
* Liaising with the Workshop, Service Advisors and Customers
* Providing quotations
Candidates must be smartly presented, have excellent customer skills with the ability to communicate at all levels. A strong sales aptitude is important for this role. Previous recent experience in a Franchised Agricultural dealership Parts Advisor role, preferably Agricultural Machinery, is essential for this vacancy.
* Previous parts department's experience
* Excellent organisational skills
* Customer Service skills.
* IT literacy
* Strong understanding of a Mechanical/Agricultural environment.
Manufacturer training will be given to the right candidate.
Successful applicants will enjoy excellent working conditions as well as a competitive remuneration package.
If you feel you have the right level of commitment and drive to deliver the highest level of service to our customers please apply in writing to:
Alan Drummond, A. M. Phillip Agritech Ltd, Muiryfaulds, Forfar, Angus, DD8 1XP
Tel: 01307 474001